Thursday, June 7, 2012

Trying to Get it Together

Haven't posted in awhile. My significant other has decided he is in love with someone else. I booted him out, but it is kicking my butt. I miss him and in time I will get over it. Try real had not to cry all the time, he is not worth with. We had a 8 1/2 year run and that is a long time and memories to get over. Done with men! There are worse things than being alone. My house is a wreck and I don't care, haven't made the bed in days (never do that) and sleep is here and there. I will survive this and it will get better. I need to get my sewing mojo back, right now I can't concentrate. I left my purse on the top of my car today and drove off. That is how stressed I am. Good thing a nice person found it and managed to leave a note with my neighbor across the courtyard. Here I am blubbering about my situation with her and she tells me she lost her son to a car accident this past Sunday. My problem is nothing compared to her loss. Maybe this happened for a reason makes me think so.

3 comments:

Granny Anne said...

Have been where you are right now. It is tough to manage some days but I am here to tell you that if you can make it to that sewing room and create something positive even if only a mug rug or pin cushion it goes a long way in beating out the negative. And chocolate! Every little bit you do for yourself unselfishly builds you one step further! Ever need some one to gab to, shoot me an email!

Quiltin Jenny said...

(((I'm so sorry!)))

SUPERQUILTER said...

OK girl, pick yourself up. I know it hurts like the dickens. However. you are so creative and I love your stuff, so get busy. I want to see your creative juices flowing again. I am sorry to hear this, but you deserve to take care of yourself. Do what you want to do.