Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy Sewing Day

The weekend started off with me sewing two crayon wallets.  One of which goes to my granddaughter.  Her latest thing is "Hello Kitty".  I had some fabric left over so I made a little snap bag to go with it.  For the boys I made bags for the Nintendo DS which have a pocket on the back to hold the games.  I just love the "Superman" fabric.  So what was left, I made a snap bag which will go on my Etsy site.  Anyone else like the old black and white shows featuring Superman/Clark Kent.  I am dating myself, but Lois Lane and Jimmy were not the brightest in never figuring out Clark Kent was Superman


Comfort Cove Designs said...

those bags are really cute!!!!

Quiltingly Yours

evey said...

OOOH I really like these, especially the hello kitty bag. It is so adorable, yet practical. Awesome sewing skills. I am still learning to sew straight lines with my machine. :)

(eveyinorbit via swapbot)

Mrs.B said...

Thanks for coming by my blog...I LOVE your stuff. I try to sew, but nothing as good as your work. Keep it up.


The Nowling Family said...

I love the hello kitty crayon wallet. My daughter would have a fit for it.

Angelbaby2 - SwapBot
Follow My Blog!

gwenelle said...

Oh that crayon wallet is genius! I'm Gwenelle, visiting via "follow my blog" on swap-bot. I really enjoyed looking through your projects, and I'm subscribed so I can come back for more!

aykra said...

These are great! I wish I knew how to sew. I'm trying to get into "fabric crafts" since right now I'm mainly into "paper crafts" We'll see how that turns out >.<

Do you have any patterns you've found online to use? Or are these you just made from...scratch? I'm not sure if that's the right word! Haha