Saturday, August 14, 2010

Key Fob & Fabric

I made this key fob today for a customer.  She bought my sample ABU bag.  As an extra gift, I  ordered a name tape and sewed it to the cotton webbing to make a key fob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








I usually don't go for these colors, but they called my name today at Joann's.  I had a 50% and 40% off coupon and got two yards of the brown and one of the other.  My plan is to make "roll-up" place mats for some of the people I work with for holiday gifts.  Make a pocket for lovely plastic ware. 


Another note - we have decided we want to move to Eugene, Oregon next year.  So I had a realtor come over today to put it on the market the first of September. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely creation & fabrics.

Have a wonderful PS weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Lori said...

Wow, Florida to Eugene? That is quite the difference. Good luck on the sale of the house.